Help make a difference…
Please join or renew today!
Become part of EDIN’s Professional Resource Network
Your membership makes you an integral part of EDIN, the only grassroots eating disorder organization dedicated to preventing all types of disordered eating, from obesity to anorexia, and to promoting positive body-esteem through education, outreach, and action. Together, with your support, we provide an incredible information and referral service that gives help and hope to the local community.
Fees are $90 for new members, and $80 annually for renewing members.
Just a single session with one new client more than pays for your membership!
PRN Member Benefits
Online referral listing: Your name and contact information, along with details about your practice or business listed on www.myedin.org (our website receives 4,000+ hits per month)
- Logo or photo of yourself or facility included in your online referral listing
- 100-word bio/description of you or your practice
- Website link: A link from our website to yours
- Newsletter link: A link to EDIN’s Professional Resource Network page on all EDIN newsletters
- Opportunity to reach out to people in the Atlanta community with life-saving information
- Opportunities to network at EDIN events
For additional information or questions, please contact Sita Wilson, Program Manager at
404-816-3346 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EDIN is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Federal tax identification number: 58-2334508